72% would make again
Chilled Cucumber Avocado Soup
featured in Easy No-Cook Dinners
Inspired by marthastewart.com
for 2 servings
- 1 english cucumber, peeled and chopped, plus more sliced into rounds, for garnish
- 2 medium avocados, diced
- 1 cup greek yogurt (285 g)
- 1 cup vegetable broth (240 mL), or water
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- ½ teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons scallions, sliced
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- Calories 797
- Fat 53g
- Carbs 62g
- Fiber 12g
- Sugar 27g
- Protein 16g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- In a food processor or blender, add the cucumber, avocado, Greek yogurt, vegetable broth, lemon juice, apple cider vinegar, scallions, salt, and pepper. Blend until smooth and creamy.
- Chill for at least 30 minutes, or until ready to serve.