97% would make again
featured in Vegan Dips 4 Ways
Inspired by itdoesnttastelikechicken.com
for 4 servings
- 12 oz coconut yogurt (340 g)
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 cucumber, grated
- 1 tablespoon fresh dill, chopped
- Calories 133
- Fat 9g
- Carbs 9g
- Fiber 2g
- Sugar 3g
- Protein 4g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- In a blender or food processor, combine coconut yogurt, lemon juice, vinegar, salt, and pepper. When creamy, add chopped garlic and oil. Blend again.
- Seed and grate cucumber and wrap in towel.
- Squeeze excess water out of cucumber.
- Add cucumber to coconut yogurt dip, and stir to blend.
- Cover and chill 2-3 hours.
- Garnish with dill.
- Serve with chips, crackers, or veggies.