Chocolate Chip Banana 'Box' Bread
This Chocolate Chip Banana Box Bread is a delightful twist on classic banana bread. Rich and chocolatey, this bread is filled with gooey chocolate chips and ripe bananas, making it the ultimate comfort food.
for 8 servings
- nonstick cooking spray
- 4 ripe bananas
- 3 large eggs
- ⅓ cup vegetable oil (80 mL)
- 15 oz vanilla cake mix (430 g), 1 box
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips (175 g)
- Calories 487
- Fat 21g
- Carbs 73g
- Fiber 4g
- Sugar 41g
- Protein 6g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C). Line two 9x5-inch (23x13 cm) loaf pans with parchment paper and grease with nonstick spray.
- In a large bowl, mash the bananas.
- Add the eggs and vegetable oil and whisk until smooth.
- Add the cake mix and chocolate chips and stir with a spatula to combine.
- Split and pour the batter into two loaf pans lined with parchment paper and nonstick baking spray.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean when inserted in the middle.
- Cool before slicing and serve.
- Busy? Plan your meals for the week using our exclusive meal planner tool in the Tasty app. Download now and get organized.