81% would make again
Ice Cream Bread
featured in 8 Freshly Baked Bread Recipes
for 8 slices
- 2 cups ice cream (290 g), melted, any kind, but low-fat and dairy-free ice cream do not work well.
- 1 ¼ cups self-rising flour (155 g)
- ¼ cup rainbow sprinkles (50 g)
- ¼ cup chocolate chips (45 g)
- Calories 215
- Fat 8g
- Carbs 30g
- Fiber 1g
- Sugar 14g
- Protein 4g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Preheat your oven to 350˚F (175˚C).
- Combine melted ice cream and self-rising flour. Mix until well combined.
- Add any additional sprinkles, chocolate chips, or goodies to the batter.
- Line a loaf pan with parchment paper and grease with a nonstick spray.
- Pour batter into a loaf pan and spread evenly.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes. (Baking times and temperatures may vary from oven to oven.)
- Allow to cool fully before cutting.