2-ingredient Pumpkin Bread
Whip up this incredibly easy 2-Ingredient Pumpkin Bread that's perfect for a cozy fall treat. With just a box of cake mix and a can of pumpkin puree, you'll have a moist and delicious bread in no time!
for 8 servings
- 1 box spice cake mix
- 14 oz pure pumpkin purée
- 8 oz frosting of choice (225 g), optional
- toppings of choice, for garnish (optional)
- Calories 340
- Fat 10g
- Carbs 64g
- Fiber 1g
- Sugar 41g
- Protein 2g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C). Grease a 9 x 5-inch loaf pan with nonstick spray.
- In a medium bowl, mix together the spice cake mix and pumpkin purée until smooth.
- Pour the batter into the prepared loaf pan and smooth the top. Bake for 55-60 minutes, until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean. Let cool completely.
- If desired, frost and garnish with your toppings of choice.
- Cook smarter, not harder. Use our AI chef Botatouille on the Tasty app. Download now.