96% would make again
Chocolate Chip 'Box' Brownie Cheesecake
for 6 servings
- 1 box brownie mix, and ingredients needed to make them
- 15 oz cream cheese (450 g), softened
- 1 cup sugar (200 g)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 8 oz whipped cream (225 g), or whipped topping
- 1 cup chocolate chips (175 g)
- Calories 964
- Fat 56g
- Carbs 108g
- Fiber 4g
- Sugar 85g
- Protein 11g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Prepare the brownie mix according to package instructions, and pour the batter into a springform pan. Bake according to package instructions, and cool completely.
- Beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth.
- Fold in vanilla and whipped cream, then fold in the chocolate chips.
- Spread cream cheese mixture over the cooled brownie in the springform pan.
- Decorate with toppings of your choice, or just leave it plain!
- Refrigerate for at least 4 hours before serving.