96% would make again
Cilantro Lime Chicken & Veggie Rice Meal Prep
featured in 25 Rice Recipes
This cilantro lime chicken veggie rice meal prep is a flavor-packed and healthy way to fuel your busy week. The juicy and tender chicken, paired with nutritious veggies and rice, is topped with a zesty cilantro lime dressing that is sure to leave your taste buds satisfied.
May 05, 2023
for 4 servings
- oil, of your preference, to taste
- 1 lb boneless, skinless chicken breast (455 g), cubed
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- 1 lime, juiced
- ⅓ cup fresh cilantro (15 g), minced
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- ½ red onion, diced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 bag riced cauliflower
- 1 cup corn (175 g), steamed
- ½ teaspoon chili powder, optional
- 1 can black beans, rinsed and drained, optional
- lime, cut into wedges, optional
- Calories 409
- Fat 11g
- Carbs 34g
- Fiber 10g
- Sugar 5g
- Protein 43g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Heat preferred cooking oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add chicken, season with salt and pepper, and cook until cooked through and no longer pink.
- Add lime juice and cilantro. Stir to combine. Remove chicken from pan, place on a plate, and set aside.
- Add a little more oil to pan if needed, then add red onion, bell pepper, and garlic. Stir to combine. Allow to cook until onion begins to turn transparent, stirring occasionally.
- Add riced cauliflower, corn, and chili powder. Cook until cauliflower is soft and remove from heat.
- Distribute black beans, chicken, and cauliflower mixture evenly between 4 containers. Top with a wedge of lime.
- This meal prep can be refrigerated for up to 4 days.