Whole30 Coconut Curry Meal Prep
featured in Five Light Dinners That'll Actually Fill You Up
This Whole30-compliant meal prep recipe is perfect for busy weekdays, featuring flavorful coconut curry over a bed of cauliflower rice.
May 14, 2023
98% would make again
for 4 servings
- olive oil, to taste
- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cubed
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- ⅓ cup chicken broth (80 mL)
- ½ yellow onion, diced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 tablespoons green curry paste
- 13 ½ oz coconut milk (400 mL), 2 cans
- 2 teaspoons ground turmeric
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 salt, to taste
- 1 pepper, to taste
- 3 cups butternut squash (615 g), cubed
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced
- 2 cups broccoli floret (300 g)
- 2 cups cauliflower florets (600 g)
- 4 cups riced cauliflower (400 g), to serve
- fresh cilantro, chopped, to serve
- Calories 638
- Fat 34g
- Carbs 56g
- Fiber 13g
- Sugar 14g
- Protein 35g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- In a large pot, add olive oil and set over medium heat.
- Once the oil begins to shimmer, add cubed chicken breast and season with salt and pepper. Cook the chicken, stirring occasionally, until sides become browned and the center is no longer pink. Remove chicken and set aside.
- Add the chicken broth, onion, and garlic to the pot and cook, stirring occasionally, until onions become translucent.
- Add the green curry paste and stir until evenly distributed.
- Add in the coconut milk, turmeric, chili powder, coriander, ginger, salt and pepper and stir until thoroughly combined.
- Add in the cooked chicken, butternut squash, red bell pepper, broccoli and cauliflower and stir, bringing to a boil.
- Reduce heat, cover with a lid, and simmer for 10-15 minutes, or until vegetables are tender.
- Remove from heat and allow to cool.
- In 4 glass containers, add in 1 cup of riced cauliflower each. Distribute curry evenly between each container.
- Store in the refrigerator for up to 4 days.
- When ready to enjoy, microwave, and garnish with fresh cilantro.
- Cook smarter, not harder. Use our AI chef Botatouille on the Tasty app. Download now.