Cinnamon Roll Apple Pie
Cinnamon rolls and apple pie all in one? It's almost too good to be true! This amazing dessert only has 5 ingredients and is perfect to make for Thanksgiving, a holiday party, or even just to enjoy the fall weather.
for 10 servings
- 5 granny smith apples, sliced
- 2 cans cinnamon roll
- ½ cup sugar (100 g)
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- Calories 290
- Fat 4g
- Carbs 62g
- Fiber 4g
- Sugar 37g
- Protein 3g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C) and spray a pie dish with nonstick oil.
- Peel and cut the apples into thin slices and place in a bowl.
- Add sugar, cinnamon and cornstarch to apples and stir.
- Cut each cinnamon roll in half and roll out with flour until thin.
- Layer the bottom of the pie dish with the flattened cinnamon rolls to create a bottom crust.
- Add the apples and layer the rest of the rolls on top to create a closed crust, pinch any holes together with your fingers.
- Cover with foil and bake for 35 minutes.
- Remove the foil and bake for another 10 minutes uncovered.
- Allow the pie to cool and drizzle with icing.
- Love this recipe? Download the Tasty app to save it and discover others like it.