Copycat Whole Foods Bean Salad
Can’t stop thinking about the marinated beans from Whole Foods? Make your own version at home! They’re an absolutely delightful addition to any charcuterie board, but also make a great make-ahead lunch!
for 4 servings
- 14 oz canned butter beans (405 g), drained
- 1 tablespoon sunflower oil
- ⅓ cup red wine vinegar (80 g)
- 2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- ¼ cup finely chopped roasted red peppers (25 g)
- ¼ cup finely chopped fresh parsley (10 g)
- Calories 121
- Fat 3g
- Carbs 16g
- Fiber 29g
- Sugar 1g
- Protein 5g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- In a large bowl, toss together the beans, sunflower oil, red wine vinegar, salt, black pepper, green onions, roasted red peppers, and parsley until evenly combined. Let sit for at least 30 minutes to meld the flavors.
- Serve the bean salad on a charcuterie board, cheese plate, or eat as-is for a snack or for lunch. Any leftovers will keep in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.
- Busy? Plan your meals for the week using our exclusive meal planner tool in the Tasty app. Download now and get organized.