90% would make again
Instant Chicken Ramen
featured in Mason Jar Meals
When you need a quick and comforting meal, this instant ramen is the answer. Tender chicken, green onions, and noodles are mixed with savory broth and noodles for a satisfying and filling meal in minutes.
May 05, 2023
for 1 serving
- ½ tablespoon chicken bouillon powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons shredded carrots
- ¼ cup corn (45 g), cooked
- ¼ cup shredded rotisserie chicken (30 g)
- ½ cup yakisoba noodle (75 g)
- 1 tablespoon scallion, chopped
- 1 ½ cups hot water (360 mL)
- Calories 429
- Fat 5g
- Carbs 71g
- Fiber 5g
- Sugar 10g
- Protein 23g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Make the seasoning: Combine the chicken bouillon, salt, and garlic powder in a 16-ounce (480 ml) mason jar. Stir with a fork until combined.
- Add the carrots, corn, chicken, Yakisoba noodles, and scallions.
- Store in the refrigerator for up to 2 days.
- When ready to eat, shake well to combine, then add hot water. Let sit for 2 minutes, then enjoy!