86% would make again
Healthier Instant Noodles In A Jar
featured in Mason Jar Hacks 9 Ways
for 1 serving
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce
- ½ teaspoon toasted sesame oil
- pepper, to taste
- ¼ cup mushroom (20 g), thinly sliced
- ¼ cup carrot (25 g), cut into matchsticks
- ½ cup fresh spinach (20 g), chopped
- 1 cup dry instant noodle (100 g), such as vermicelli
- 2 tablespoons green onion, chopped
- 1 cup hot broth (235 mL), or hot water
- Calories 1533
- Fat 88g
- Carbs 162g
- Fiber 6g
- Sugar 15g
- Protein 18g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Fill a mason jar with soy sauce, sesame oil, pepper, mushrooms, carrots, spinach, noodles, and green onions.
- Adjust seasonings to taste.
- Store in the fridge for up to 5 days.
- When you’re ready to serve, pour in the hot water or broth. Stir well.