97% would make again
Salami Tortellini Salad
featured in Mason Jar Meals
This colorful pasta salad is bursting with flavor! Tri-color tortellini is mixed with diced salami, cherry tomatoes, and fresh basil, then tossed with pesto for a tangy and savory bite.
May 05, 2023
for 1 serving
- 2 tablespoons pesto
- ½ cup cheese tortellini (75 g), cooked
- 2 tablespoons salami, chopped
- ½ small tomato, chopped
- ½ cup fresh basil (20 g), chopped
- 1 tablespoon shredded parmesan cheese
- Calories 520
- Fat 29g
- Carbs 43g
- Fiber 3g
- Sugar 3g
- Protein 20g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Add the pesto to the bottom of a 16-ounce (480 ml) mason jar.
- Add the tortellini, salami, tomato, basil, and Parmesan.
- Store in the refrigerator for 2-3 days.
- When ready to eat, shake well to combine.