93% would make again
Crunchy Avocado Tuna Wraps
featured in Easy No-Cook Dinners
June 10, 2019
for 4 servings
- 5 oz tuna (140 g), 2 cans, drained
- 1 large avocado, diced
- 1 cup carrot (110 g), finely chopped
- 2 ribs celery, finely chopped
- ¼ cup red onion (35 g), finely chopped
- ¼ cup dijon mustard (60 g)
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- 4 whole wheat tortillas
- 4 leaves green leaf lettuce
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes (200 g), halved
- Calories 282
- Fat 10g
- Carbs 34g
- Fiber 6g
- Sugar 4g
- Protein 14g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- In a large bowl, add the tuna and avocado. Use a fork to smash the avocado and tuna together.
- Add the carrots, celery, red onion, Dijon mustard, lemon juice, garlic powder, salt, and pepper. Stir to combine.
- Lay a tortilla flat on a plate. Lay a lettuce leaf on the tortilla. Scoop ¼ of the tuna mixture into the center of the lettuce and spread down the middle. Top with cherry tomatoes and carefully roll the the tortilla to create a wrap. Repeat with the remaining ingredients.