Under 30 minutes
for 4 servings
- 1 package frozen fire-roasted corn, thawed
- ½ cup red bell pepper (50 g), finely diced
- ½ cup orange bell pepper (50 g), finely diced
- ¼ cup jalapeño (35 g), finely diced, seeded
- ¼ cup red onion (35 g), finely diced
- ¼ cup fresh cilantro leaves (10 g), chopped
- ⅓ cup crumbled cotija cheese (40 g)
- ¼ cup mayonnaise (60 g)
- 1 lime, juiced
- 2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- ½ teaspoon red pepper flakes
- ½ teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 egg yolk
- 2 teaspoons whole milk
- 2 cans Pillsbury™ Original Crescent Rolls, 8 ounce (225 g)
- ¼ cup crema (60 g), plus more for dipping
- ¼ cup crumbled cotija cheese (40 g)
- 2 tablespoons fresh cilantro leaves, chopped
- Calories 348
- Fat 23g
- Carbs 27g
- Fiber 28g
- Sugar 7g
- Protein 9g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
This recipe isn’t available to shop.
Unfortunately, not all our recipes can be shopped through Tasty.
- Preheat the air fryer to 350°F (180°C).
- Make the street corn: In a large bowl, mix together the corn, red bell pepper, orange bell pepper, jalapeño, red onion, cilantro, Cotija cheese, mayonnaise, lime juice, salt, black pepper, red pepper flakes, and cumin until well combined.
- Assemble the empanadas: Open and unroll one can of Pillsbury™ Original Crescent Rolls. Cut into 4 rectangles, then firmly press the perforated lines together to seal. Cut each rectangle in half to form 8 squares.
- Scoop a heaping tablespoon of the street corn filling onto the center of each square and fold the dough over the filling to form a triangle. Firmly press the edges together with a fork to seal. Repeat with the remaining dough and filling.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the egg yolk and milk until smooth and brush the empanadas with the egg wash.
- Place 2–3 empanadas at a time in the air fryer basket and air fry until golden brown, 3–5 minutes. Transfer to a plate while you repeat with the remaining empanadas.
- Arrange the empanadas on a serving platter and top with the crema, Cotija cheese, and cilantro. Serve immediately.