87% would make again
Frozen Banana Ice Cream
featured in 7 Unexpected Ways To Use Kitchen Scraps
June 10, 2019
for 4 servings
- 3 ripe bananas
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- ¾ cup peanut butter (180 g)
- Calories 419
- Fat 26g
- Carbs 40g
- Fiber 6g
- Sugar 17g
- Protein 13g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Peel the bananas and slice into 1-inch (2 cm) slices.
- Spread the bananas on a parchment-lined baking sheet and freeze for 2 hours.
- Blend the frozen banana slices in a high-speed blender until they reach a smooth consistency.
- Add the vanilla and peanut butter and blend to combine.
- Transfer to a bowl or container and freeze for 1 hour, or until ready to serve.
- Scoop out ice cream.