90% would make again
Peanut Butter Banana Ice Cream
featured in 4 Healthier Banana Swap Outs
June 10, 2019
for 3 servings
- 3 bananas
- ¾ cup peanut butter (180 g)
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- Calories 558
- Fat 35g
- Carbs 53g
- Fiber 8g
- Sugar 23g
- Protein 17g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Slice up your bananas into 1-inch (2 cm) slices.
- Spread on parchment paper on a baking sheet and freeze slices for 2 hours.
- Blend frozen slices in a powerful blender until it reaches a smooth consistency.
- Mix in remaining ingredients.
- Transfer to a small bowl or container and freeze for one hour, or until ready to serve.
- Scoop out ice cream.