98% would make again
Garlic Shrimp Bacon Alfredo
featured in Garlic Shrimp Alfredo Dinner For Two
This garlic bacon shrimp alfredo is the ultimate weeknight indulgence, with succulent shrimp, smoky bacon, and a rich, creamy sauce that will have your taste buds dancing with delight.
May 05, 2023
for 4 servings
- 6 slices bacon, chopped
- 1 lb shrimp (455 g), peeled and deveined
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- ½ medium yellow onion, diced
- 1 medium tomato, diced
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 cups heavy cream (480 mL)
- 1 lb fettuccine (455 g), cooked
- 1 cup grated parmesan cheese (110 g)
- ½ cup fresh parlsey (20 g), chopped
- Calories 1096
- Fat 63g
- Carbs 98g
- Fiber 4g
- Sugar 9g
- Protein 49g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- In a large pot, cook the bacon over medium heat until crispy.
- Add the shrimp, salt, and pepper and cook until the shrimp is pink and opaque. Remove the shrimp and bacon from the pot, leaving any fat from cooking the bacon behind.
- Add the onions, tomatoes, and garlic to the pot and cook until the garlic is starting to brown.
- Add the cream and bring to a boil.
- Once the cream is boiling, add the fettuccine. Return the shrimp and bacon to the pan, along with the Parmesan cheese and parsley. Stir until the cheese melts and the sauce coats the shrimp and pasta nicely.
- Nutrition Calories: 2185 Fat: 125 grams Carbs: 192 grams Fiber: 9 grams Sugars: 20 grams Protein: 103 grams