95% would make again
Garlic Parmesan Potato Stackers
featured in 10 Crunchy And Delicious Potato Snacks
for 10 servings
- 10 russet potatoes
- ¼ cup melted butter
- ¼ cup heavy cream
- 1 ½ cups shredded parmesan cheese (165 g)
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- nonstick cooking spray, for greasing
- sour cream, for serving
- Calories 338
- Fat 9g
- Carbs 55g
- Fiber 4g
- Sugar 2g
- Protein 8g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (175˚C).
- Trim the ends of the potatoes, then slice into ¼-inch thick rounds.
- Add the potato rounds to a large bowl with the melted butter, heavy cream, Parmesan cheese, garlic powder, salt, and pepper. Stir well to coat the potatoes.
- Grease a muffin tin with nonstick spray, then stack about 10-12 potato rounds in each muffin cup.
- Bake for about 1 hour, or until the potato stacks are well browned.
- Let cool slightly, then serve with sour cream.