96% would make again
Halloween Layered Dip
featured in 4 Easy Halloween Appetizers
Inspired by sixsistersstuff.com
for 6 servings
- 16 oz refried bean (450 g), 1 can
- ½ cup salsa (130 g)
- ½ cup sour cream (115 g)
- 1 cup guacamole (235 g)
- ¼ cup black olive (45 g)
- torilla chip, to serve
- Calories 152
- Fat 9g
- Carbs 15g
- Fiber 5g
- Sugar 1g
- Protein 4g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- In a bowl, mix the beans and salsa.
- Put the sour cream in a plastic bag. Cut off the end of one corner of the bag.
- Spread the bean mixture onto a plate. Spread guacamole over the beans.
- Pipe out a bullseye pattern of sour cream over the guacamole.
- Run a toothpick through the sour cream from the center outward, until it looks like a spiderweb.
- Garnish with lettuce, chopped tomatoes, and black olives. Serve with tortilla chips.