89% would make again
Hasselback Sweet Potatoes 4 Ways
for 4 servings
- 4 sweet potatoes
- olive oil, to taste
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons chopped pecan
- 1 teaspoon fresh rosemary
- 1 pinch cinnamon
- cheddar cheese, sliced
- 1 strip bacon, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- ¼ teaspoon dried thyme, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons finely grated parmesan cheese
- ½ avocado, thinly sliced
Chipotle Aioli Sauce
- ¼ cup greek yogurt (60 g)
- ¼ teaspoon chipotle chili powder
- 1 teaspoon lime juice
- 1 tablespoon water
- ½ teaspoon garlic, minced
- 1 pinch salt
- greek yogurt
- Calories 415
- Fat 14g
- Carbs 63g
- Fiber 9g
- Sugar 23g
- Protein 10g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Preheat oven to 400˚F (200˚C).
- Make a series of slices across the sweet potatoes from tip to tip about ¼ inch (6 mm) thick.
- Transfer to a greased baking dish. Brush potatoes with olive oil. Season with salt and pepper.
- Bake for 1 hour, or until sweet potatoes are soft.
- Dress one potato with maple syrup, pecans, rosemary, and cinnamon.
- To one of the remaining potatoes, place thin slices of cheddar in between the potato slices and sprinkle with bacon.
- To one of the remaining potatoes, dress with garlic, thyme, parsley, and Parmesan.
- Place potatoes back in the oven for 10 minutes, or until cheese is melted.
- While potatoes are cooking, combine yogurt, chipotle, lime, water, garlic, and salt into a small bowl. Set aside.
- Dress the last potato with avocado slices and the chipotle aioli.
- Garnish the potatoes to your liking.