94% would make again
Healthy Cauliflower Fried "Rice"
featured in 8 Simple Ways To Make Fried Rice
This cauliflower fried rice is a delicious alternative to traditional fried rice. Loaded with the protein of your choice and lots of veggies, it's a meal everyone will love.
May 05, 2023
for 4 servings
- 1 head cauliflower
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon garlic
- ½ lb ground beef (225 g), can substitute chicken, pork, shrimp, or tofu
- 1 cup carrot (120 g), diced
- 1 cup frozen peas (150 g)
- 2 eggs
- white pepper, to taste
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- green onion, chopped, for garnish
- Calories 281
- Fat 16g
- Carbs 9g
- Fiber 3g
- Sugar 4g
- Protein 22g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Break down a head of cauliflower in a food processor until it’s the size of rice.
- Heat sesame oil over high. Add garlic and fry until fragrant.
- Add the beef, chicken, pork, shrimp or tofu and cook until 80% done.
- Add carrots and cauliflower, stir until thoroughly incorporated. Mix in peas.
- Push ingredients to the sides of the pan to create a well. Pour in 2 whisked eggs and let it set for 15 seconds. Scramble eggs and fold into the cauliflower rice.
- Season with white pepper and stir in soy sauce.
- Garnish with chopped green onions and serve.