89% would make again
Healthy Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Pancakes
featured in Healthy Pancakes 4 Ways
June 10, 2019
for 4 servings
- 2 bananas
- 2 eggs
- ¼ cup peanut butter (60 g)
- ½ cup oats (50 g)
- ¼ cup dark chocolate chips (45 g)
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- Calories 217
- Fat 7g
- Carbs 31g
- Fiber 4g
- Sugar 10g
- Protein 8g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Mash bananas in a large bowl until smooth. Mix in eggs and peanut butter until well combined, then mix in remaining ingredients.
- Heat a skillet to medium and add in a scoop of the pancake batter. Smooth out to form an even layer. Cook for about 2-3 minutes until you start to see bubbles releasing from the top of the batter. Flip and cook until the other side is golden brown, about 1-2 minutes.
- Garnish your pancakes with your favorite toppings! We used banana slices, dark chocolate chips and maple syrup.