89% would make again
Healthy Dark Chocolate Pancakes
featured in Healthy Pancakes 4 Ways
Indulge your sweet tooth without the guilt with these healthy and delicious pancakes. Made with dark chocolate and whole wheat flour, they're the perfect treat for breakfast or brunch.
May 15, 2023
for 4 servings
- 2 bananas
- 2 eggs
- ½ cup quick-cook oats (70 g)
- 2 tablespoons dark cocoa powder
- ¼ cup dark chocolate chips (50 g)
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- Calories 196
- Fat 4g
- Carbs 32g
- Fiber 4g
- Sugar 10g
- Protein 7g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Mash bananas in a large bowl until smooth. Mix in eggs until well combined, then mix in remaining ingredients.
- Heat a skillet to medium and add in a scoop of the pancake batter. Smooth out to form an even layer. Cook for about 2-3 minutes until you start to see bubbles releasing from the top of the batter. Flip and cook until the other side is golden brown, about 1-2 minutes.
- Garnish your pancakes with your favorite toppings! We used fresh strawberries and maple syrup.