Under 30 minutes
for 4 servings
- 4 cups chopped honeydew melon (600 g), divided
- 2 cups coconut water (480 mL)
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 750 mL Stella Rosa® Golden Honey Peach Wine (750 mL)
- ½ cup Stella Rosa® Honey Peach Brandy (120 mL)
- 1 lime, sliced into thin wheels
- ½ cup fresh basil leaves (20 g), plus more for garnish
- Calories 468
- Fat 0g
- Carbs 77g
- Fiber 4g
- Sugar 69g
- Protein 2g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
This recipe isn’t available to shop.
Unfortunately, not all our recipes can be shopped through Tasty.
- Add 2 cups (480 ml) of honeydew melon, the coconut water, and lime juice to a blender and blend on high speed until smooth.
- Strain the honeydew purée into a large pitcher and stir in the Stella Rosa® Golden Honey Peach Wine, Stella Rosa® Honey Peach Brandy, remaining 2 cups of honeydew, the lime wheels, and basil. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour, or up to overnight.
- Serve the sangria, garnished with more basil leaves.