92% would make again
Low-Carb Gluten-Free Cheese Bread Pizza Crust
featured in Low-Carb Gluten-Free Cheese Bread
Inspired by fathead-movie.com
for 2 servings
- 1 ½ cups shredded mozzarella cheese (170 g), divided
- 2 oz cream cheese (55 g)
- ⅓ cup almond flour (35 g), or coconut flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon italian seasoning
- 1 egg, beaten
- ¼ cup tomato sauce (65 g)
- 5 large pepperonis, slices
- Calories 528
- Fat 40g
- Carbs 15g
- Fiber 3g
- Sugar 4g
- Protein 28g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Melt ¾ cup (75 g) mozzarella and cream cheese together in the microwave for 1 minute, stirring every 20 seconds, or until fully melted.
- Combine almond (or coconut) flour, baking powder, garlic powder, Italian seasoning, and egg. Mix well, then stir in the melted mozzarella until fully incorporated. Shape into a ball, cover, and chill for 30 minutes in the refrigerator.
- Preheat oven to 425˚F (220˚C).
- Place chilled dough on a floured piece of parchment paper. Roll out into a circle about ¼- to ½-inch (6 to 13-mm) thick. Bake for 10 minutes, just until it starts to get golden brown.
- Top with tomato sauce, remaining mozzarella, and pepperoni, then bake again for another 5 minutes or until the cheese has melted.
- Nutrition Calories: 1624 Fat: 142 grams Carbs: 40 grams Fiber: 19 grams Sugars: 10 grams Protein: 59 grams