91% would make again
featured in 7 Recipes For Anyone Who Loves Fries
June 10, 2019
for 4 servings
- 15 oz frozen fry (400 g), thawed
- 3 tablespoons olive oil, for frying
- 1 tablespoon butter, for frying
- 1 tablespoon ginger garlic paste
- ½ onion, diced
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon coriander powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ tablespoon lemon, juiced
- ½ cup tomato (100 g), chopped
- natural yogurt, to garnish
- fresh coriander, to garnish
- Calories 279
- Fat 17g
- Carbs 27g
- Fiber 3g
- Sugar 3g
- Protein 3g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C).
- Spread out the fries on a baking tray and bake for 20 minutes.
- While the fries are baking, prepare the masala.
- Heat a large skillet over medium heat and add the oil and butter.
- Stir in the ginger garlic paste and fry for a couple of minutes.
- Add the onion and fry for a few minutes until soft.
- Sprinkle in the chili powder, ground cumin, ground coriander, salt, and lemon juice and stir continuously for another minute.
- Pour in the chopped tomatoes and fry for several more minutes, until the sauce has thickened.
- Add the fries to the pan and stir until evenly coated.
- Drizzle some yogurt on top and garnish with fresh coriander.