Matcha Tea Cookies With White Chocolate Macadamia Nuts
This recipe was submitted by a Tasty Community Member, and hasn’t been tested by the Tasty recipe team.Have a recipe of your own to share?Submit a recipe here!
for 21 servings
- ¾ cup melted butter (170 g)
- ½ cup granulated sugar (100 g)
- ¾ cup light brown sugar (150 g)
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 egg
- 1 egg yolk
- 1 tablespoon matcha powder, culinary grade
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- 2 cups all-purpose flour (250 g)
- ¼ cup bread flour (30 g)
- ½ cup macadamia nut (60 g)
- ¼ cup white chocolate chip (45 g)
- Calories 196
- Fat 11g
- Carbs 21g
- Fiber 0g
- Sugar 9g
- Protein 2g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees°F.
- Whisk together melted butter, granulated sugar, light brown sugar, and salt until there are no lumps.
- Then, add in vanilla extract, egg, and egg yolk. Whisk until smooth.
- Using a sifter over the mix, sift in matcha powder, baking soda, all-purpose flour, and bread flour.
- Using a spatula, fold together the mix until a dough forms.
- Add in macadamia nuts and white chocolate chips.
- Roll the mixture into balls and flatten to shape into cookies.
- Bake for 14 minutes. Then, cool for 10 minutes and serve.