Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Whoopie Pies
Indulge in these scrumptious Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Whoopie Pies that are perfect for satisfying your sweet tooth. With a fluffy pumpkin-spiced filling sandwiched between two soft, chocolate chip-studded cookies, you'll be reaching for seconds in no time!
for 18 pies
For the cookies
- 2 cups brown sugar (440 g)
- 1 cup vegetable oil (240 mL)
- 2 eggs
- 1 ½ cups canned pumpkin (340 g)
- 3 cups flour (375 g)
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- 1 cup chocolate chips (175 g)
For the filling
- 8 oz cream cheese (225 g), softened
- ½ cup butter (115 g), softened
- 1 cup powdered sugar (160 g)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Calories 432
- Fat 25g
- Carbs 48g
- Fiber 1g
- Sugar 27g
- Protein 4g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Mix the brown sugar and oil.
- Add eggs and pumpkin, and mix.
- Add flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt, pumpkin pie spice, cinnamon, and mix.
- Stir in chocolate chips and scoop (or pipe) 2 tbsp at a time onto a baking sheet.
- Beat the cream cheese and butter until smooth.
- Mix in powdered sugar and vanilla extract.
- Spread onto half of the cooled cookies, and top with the rest of the cookies.
- Don't let a good recipe slip away. Download the Tasty app and save your favorites for easy access.