Mini Gingerbread Cheesecakes
Gingerbread lovers, rejoice! These Mini Gingerbread Cheesecakes are the perfect sweet and spicy treat. The crust is made from gingersnap cookies, and the creamy filling is infused with ginger, cinnamon, and molasses.
for 18 cheesecakes
- 16 oz cream cheese (450 g), softened
- ½ cup sour cream (120 g)
- ⅓ cup sugar (65 g)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons molasses
- ½ teaspoon ground ginger
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon nutmeg
- 12 gingersnaps
- 18 cupcake liners
- Calories 586
- Fat 31g
- Carbs 73g
- Fiber 0g
- Sugar 48g
- Protein 6g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Preheat oven to 300˚F (150˚C).
- Place gingersnaps in bottom of each liner, then set aside.
- Beat cream cheese, sugar, and vanilla until fluffy.
- Add eggs one at a time.
- Add in the sour cream, molasses, and spices.
- Pour mixture over gingersnaps.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- Sprinkle with crushed gingersnaps.
- Busy? Plan your meals for the week using our exclusive meal planner tool in the Tasty app. Download now and get organized.