Microwave 10-Minute Loaded Potato
The Microwave 10-Minute Loaded Potato is a quick and easy meal that is perfect for busy weeknights. Topped with cheese, bacon, sour cream, and chives, this potato is a comforting and filling dish.
for 1 serving
- 1 russet potato, washed and scrubbed
- 1 tablespoon oil
- salt, to taste
- 2 slices bacon
- ¼ cup shredded cheddar cheese (25 g)
- sour cream, to serve
- fresh chive, to serve
- Calories 599
- Fat 33g
- Carbs 56g
- Fiber 4g
- Sugar 2g
- Protein 19g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Poke holes in the potato with a fork, then rub with oil and salt.
- Place the bacon slices on the same plate as the potato, microwave for 7-9 minutes until the bacon is crispy and the potato is tender. Make sure the bacon does not burn.
- Crumble the bacon after it’s cooled down.
- Slice the potato in half, then use a fork to fluff up the insides.
- Sprinkle the cheese on top, then microwave for another 30 seconds.
- Top with sour cream, the crushed bacon bits, and the chives.
- Don't let a good recipe slip away. Download the Tasty app and save your favorites for easy access.