Mint Chocolate Snack Mix
This snack mix is a delicious blend of chocolate chips, crispy cereal, and mint candies, all coated in a creamy chocolate sauce. Make it for your next gathering or keep a batch on hand to snack on through the week.
for 6 servings
- 1 teaspoon peppermint extract
- 5 cups rice cereal (150 g)
- 1 cup powdered sugar (110 g)
- ¼ cup cocoa powder (30 g)
- ½ cup mint chocolate candy (90 g)
- 1 ½ cups semi sweet chocolate (255 g)
- 1 teaspoon coconut oil
- Calories 641
- Fat 16g
- Carbs 118g
- Fiber 3g
- Sugar 50g
- Protein 8g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- In a medium bowl, mix coconut oil and chocolate. Melt in microwave for 60 seconds. Stir every 15 seconds until melted.
- Add extract into melted chocolate.
- Place cereal in large bowl. Mix in melted chocolate and stir until evenly coated.
- In a large plastic bag, add powdered sugar and cocoa powder.
- Close and shake until each cereal is coated with sugar. Add in mint chocolate candies.
- Ready for a smarter way to find recipes? Use Botatouille, our AI-powered food genius in the Tasty app. Download here