Peanut Butter Chocolate Snack Mix
Satisfy your sweet and salty cravings with this peanut butter chocolate snack mix. With a delicious blend of crunchy pretzels, rice cereal, and peanuts sweetened with peanut butter and chocolate chips, this snack mix is perfect for a mid-day pick-me-up or movie night.
for 6 servings
- 1 ½ cups semi sweet chocolate (225 g)
- ¼ cup creamy peanut butter (65 g)
- 5 cups rice cereal (125 g)
- 1 cup powdered sugar (110 g)
- ½ cup peanut butter chocolate candy (95 g)
- Calories 694
- Fat 21g
- Carbs 119g
- Fiber 3g
- Sugar 51g
- Protein 10g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- In a medium bowl, mix together the chocolate and peanut butter. Melt in microwave for 60 seconds, stirring every 15 seconds, until smooth.
- Place the rice cereal in large bowl. Pour the melted chocolate over the cereal and stir to coat.
- In a large plastic bag, add the powdered sugar and cereal. Seal the bag and shake until the cereal is well coated.
- Add the peanut butter chocolate candy and shake to incorporate.
- Love this recipe? Download the Tasty app to save it and discover others like it.