93% would make again
No-Bake Dulce De Leche Cheesecake
featured in 4 Easy No-Bake Cheesecake
for 6 servings
- 24 chocolate cream cookies
- ⅓ cup butter (75 mL), melted
- 15 oz dulce de leche (370 g)
- 8 oz cream cheese (225 g)
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup heavy cream (60 g), whipped
- 8 strawberries, halved, to garnish
- Calories 647
- Fat 47g
- Carbs 52g
- Fiber 1g
- Sugar 44g
- Protein 9g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Crush cookies and mix with butter.
- Spread mixture over pie pan, pressing down to make a compact crust. Refrigerate crust while making filling.
- Mix filling ingredients, (dulce de leche, cream cheese, and vanilla extract) until smooth. In a separate bowl whip the heavy milk. Mix whipped cream into filling ingredients.
- Spread mixture over pie crust.
- Refrigerate the pie for at least 4 hours or overnight. (If you’re in a hurry, you could also freeze the pie for 1-2 hours.)
- Top with strawberries, cut, and serve.