98% would make again
One-pan Fall Chicken Dinner
featured in 5 Delectable Recipes Perfect For Fall
for 2 servings
- 4 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon fresh thyme, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh rosemary, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh sage, finely chopped
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken thighs
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- 1 sweet potato, cubed
- 1 lb brussels sprouts (455 g), trimmed and halved
- ½ red onion, chopped
- 4 slices bacon, chopped
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- Calories 695
- Fat 40g
- Carbs 47g
- Fiber 10g
- Sugar 14g
- Protein 43g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Preheat oven to 400°F (200°C).
- In a plastic zip-top bag add 2 tablespoons of olive oil, garlic, thyme, rosemary, and sage.
- Place the chicken thighs on top and season with salt and pepper.
- Close the bag and massage to coat the chicken evenly. Refrigerate.
- On a sheet pan, place the chopped sweet potato, Brussels sprouts and red onion.
- Drizzle with 2 tablespoons of olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Toss to coat.
- Place the chicken thighs on top of the vegetables and sprinkle with chopped bacon.
- Bake for 30 minutes, or until the internal temperature of the chicken reaches 165°F (75°C).