99% would make again
Easy One-Tray Chicken Thighs And Veggies
featured in Tasty's Best Dinners Of 2020
for 3 servings
- 1 lb fingerling potato (455 g)
- ½ lb carrot (225 g)
- 1 medium red onion, thickly sliced
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 ½ teaspoons black pepper
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 cloves garlic
- 6 chicken thighs, skin-on
- Calories 603
- Fat 17g
- Carbs 41g
- Fiber 5g
- Sugar 6g
- Protein 67g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Assemble potatoes, carrots, onion, and garlic on a parchment-lined baking sheet.
- Drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with rosemary, and half the black pepper and salt. Roll around and rub to coat everything evenly.
- Sprinkle remaining salt and pepper on either side of each chicken thigh.
- Arrange chicken thighs skin-side up on top of the vegetables.
- Roast at 425˚F (220˚C) for about 40-50 minutes or until the chicken reads 165˚F (73˚C) internal temperature and skin is crispy.