97% would make again
Sheet Pan Steak And Fries
featured in Amazing Sheet Pan Recipes For Get Togethers
This easy and delicious sheet pan meal features juicy steak and crispy oven-baked fries, all cooked on one pan for easy clean-up.
May 15, 2023
for 4 servings
- 2 russet potatoes, cut into 8 wedges
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon italian seasoning
- ½ cup freshly grated parmesan cheese (55 g)
- 4 top sirloin steaks, 1-inch (2 cm) think, patted dry
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
- 4 tablespoons garlic butter, to serve
- Calories 610
- Fat 39g
- Carbs 27g
- Fiber 2g
- Sugar 1g
- Protein 35g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Preheat oven to 375˚F (190˚F).
- Place potatoes in a single layer onto one of a greased baking sheet and drizzle with olive oil, and season with salt, pepper, garlic, Italian seasoning, and Parmesan, gently tossing to combine.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, or until golden brown and crisp, tossing occasionally.
- Preheat oven to broil.
- Season steaks with salt and pepper, to taste, and place onto the opposite side of the prepared baking sheet in a single layer.
- Place into oven and broil until the steak is browned and charred at the edges, about 4-5 minutes per side for medium-rare, or until desired doneness.
- Serve immediately with garlic butter, and top with parsley. Enjoy!