One-Pan Sausage And Veggies
featured in Tasty's Best Dinners Of 2020
This recipe is a simple and easy meal that's perfect for a busy weeknight. It features sausages and a variety of veggies, all cooked together on one pan for minimal clean-up.
August 14, 2023
98% would make again
for 8 servings
- 2 russet potatoes, peeled and diced
- 2 zucchinis, diced
- 2 yellow squashes, diced
- 1 red bell pepper, seeded and diced
- ½ medium yellow onion, diced
- 2 large links sausage, sliced crosswise
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 14.5 oz canned diced tomatoes (425 g), drained
- kosher salt, to taste
- freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- Calories 187
- Fat 9g
- Carbs 21g
- Fiber 3g
- Sugar 5g
- Protein 6g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Preheat the oven to 375°F (190°C).
- Spread the potatoes, zucchini, yellow squash, red bell pepper, onion, and sausages on an 18 x 13-inch baking sheet. Add the olive oil, garlic, diced tomatoes, salt, and pepper and toss to combine.
- Bake for 1 hour, until the veggies are tender and the sausage is browned.
- Meal planning made easy with the Tasty app. Download now to see exclusive curated meal plans.