97% would make again
One-Pan Sausage And Veggies
featured in Tasty's Best Dinners Of 2020
for 8 servings
- 2 russet potatoes, peeled and diced
- 2 zucchinis, diced
- 2 yellow squashes, diced
- 1 red pepper, de-seeded and diced
- ½ onion, diced
- 2 large links sausage
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 14.5 oz canned diced tomato (425 g), drained
- Calories 195
- Fat 9g
- Carbs 24g
- Fiber 4g
- Sugar 6g
- Protein 6g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Preheat oven to 375°F (190°C).
- Layer all of the veggies and sausages on one or two 9x13 baking pans, depending on the size of the vegetables you use.
- Drizzle on olive oil, and sprinkle on the garlic, diced tomato, salt, and pepper.
- Bake uncovered for one hour.