94% would make again
One-Pan Teriyaki Chicken Meal Prep
featured in 5 Healthy On-The-Go Meals
for 4 servings
- ½ cup low sodium soy sauce (120 mL)
- 3 tablespoons water
- ½ tablespoon garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 4 tablespoons honey
- 3 skinless chicken breasts
- ½ bell pepper, sliced
- 1 cup broccoli floret (250 g)
- 1 cup baby carrot (120 g)
- 1 cup green beans (360 g), trimmed
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- 2 cups cooked brown rice (460 g), for serving
- sesame seed, for garnish
- green onion, for garnish
- Calories 774
- Fat 8g
- Carbs 126g
- Fiber 8g
- Sugar 27g
- Protein 49g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Preheat the oven to 400º F (200ºC).
- In a medium saucepan over medium heat, whisk together the soy sauce, water, garlic, cornstarch, and honey. Allow the sauce to begin bubbling, then stir until sauce thickens. Remove from the heat.
- Spoon a little of the teriyaki sauce onto the center of a large parchment-lined baking sheet. Lay the chicken on top of the sauce. Arrange the bell pepper, broccoli, green beans, and carrots out on either side of the chicken.
- Season the vegetables and chicken with salt and pepper to taste. Coat everything well with teriyaki sauce, reserving some for later.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through and juices run clear.
- Remove the pan from oven and let cool. Slice the chicken into strips.
- Distribute the chicken and vegetables evenly between 4 resealable containers filled with brown rice, separating vegetables for 4 different dishes, if desired.
- Drizzle the remaining sauce over chicken and garnish with sesame seeds and green onion.
- Refrigerate up to 4 days.