This recipe was submitted by a Tasty Community Member, and hasn’t been tested by the Tasty recipe team.Submit your own recipe here!
for 6 servings
- 2 lb chicken breast (910 g)
- 1 can garbanzo beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 can pinto bean, rinsed and drained
- 1 ½ cups frozen corn (210 g)
- 1 ½ cups salsa (345 g), divided
- fresh cilantro
- sour cream
- shredded cheddar cheese
- Calories 449
- Fat 7g
- Carbs 36g
- Fiber 11g
- Sugar 5g
- Protein 57g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Add beans, corn, and ¾ cup salsa to a crockpot. Stir well.
- Place chicken on top and cover with remaining salsa.
- Cook on low for 6-8 hours.
- Serve warm and top as desired.