93% would make again
One-Tray Garlic Primavera Pasta
featured in One-Tray Pasta Bake Meal Prep
for 2 servings
- 2 cups pasta (200 g), cooked al dente
- ½ cup carrot (60 g), sliced
- ¾ cup pepper (75 g), chopped
- ¾ cup asparagus (95 g)
- 1 tablespoon garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- parmesan cheese, optional
- Calories 767
- Fat 10g
- Carbs 146g
- Fiber 13g
- Sugar 6g
- Protein 26g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Take two sheets of aluminum foil, about 12x12-inch, (30x30 cm) and stack them on top of each other.
- Fold one side of the foil about ⅓ of the way across sheet, repeat for opposite side.
- Pinch the corner to form a point and then flatten it to the short side of the foil, forming a raised corner. Repeat for all four sides, and make four of these.
- Preheat oven to 400ºF (200ºC).
- Add all of the ingredients to one of the foil boats, then stir.
- Bake for 12 minutes.
- Allow to cool for 10 minutes.
- Eat or pack into tupperware and refrigerate 3-5 days.