Pigs In A Blanket Stadium
Score big at your next game day gathering with this epic Pigs in a Blanket Stadium! This crowd-pleasing centerpiece is not only a delicious snack, but also a fun and creative way to serve up everyone's favorite party appetizer.
Under 30 minutes
Under 30 minutes
for 15 servings
- 4 sheets puff pastry, chilled
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 25 hot dogs
- spinach artichoke dip, to serve
- 1 cup chili dip (245 g), to serve
- queso dip, to serve
- Calories 943
- Fat 73g
- Carbs 50g
- Fiber 2g
- Sugar 1g
- Protein 23g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C).
- Roll out the puff pastry into a square shape and brush the surface with egg wash.
- Cut the puff pastry sheet into 6 equal rectangles.
- Place a hot dog on the bottom of each pastry rectangle, then roll it up tightly.
- Slice each rolled hot dog into 3 equal segments.
- Repeat with the remaining puff pastry and hot dogs.
- In a large springform pan, place a circular wall of the hot dog pieces around the circumference of the edge. Stack a second row of rolled hot dogs on top, so that they go up the entire side of the pan.
- Build a 3-way wall with more hot dogs that all meet in the center to create 3 holes for the dips.
- Carefully place each dip into each open space, spreading them out evenly and making sure the walls don’t move.
- Cover with foil and bake for 1 hour and 45 minutes.
- Remove the foil and bake uncovered for another 30 minutes until the pastry is crispy.
- Cool until warm to the touch. Unclasp the springform pan.
- Ready for a smarter way to find recipes? Use Botatouille, our AI-powered food genius in the Tasty app. Download here