93% would make again
Pigs In Blankets
featured in 6 Scrumptious Hot Dog Recipes
for 12 servings
- 12 mini sausages
- 6 rashers bacon
- 1 cup grated mozzarella cheese (100 g)
- 1 sheet puff pastry
- egg wash, as needed
- 2 tablespoons black onion seed, to taste
- Calories 210
- Fat 14g
- Carbs 13g
- Fiber 1g
- Sugar 0g
- Protein 6g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Cut the rashers in half lengthwise, and roll the sausages in them. Set aside.
- Preheat the oven to 180˚C (350˚F).
- Lay out the sheet of puff pastry and coat with some egg wash.
- Cut into 12 squares.
- In each square, sprinkle on some cheese, followed by a sausage wrapped in bacon.
- Roll in the pastry. Pierce some holes on top of each roll and coat with more egg wash. Top with black onion seeds.
- Bake for 20 minutes, or until golden brown and the sausages are cooked through.