93% would make again
Protein-Packed Roasted Vegetable Salad
featured in Make-Ahead Mason Jar Salads For The Week
Inspired by emilieeats.com
for 1 serving
- 2 tablespoons hummus
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- ½ teaspoon water
- nonstick cooking spray
- ½ cup broccoli floret (75 g)
- ½ cup chickpeas (100 g)
- ½ cup brussel sprout (50 g), halved
- ½ cup sweet potato (100 g), peeled and chopped
- ½ cup tofu (125 g), pressed and chopped
- ¼ cup olive oil (60 mL)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 cup spinach (40 g)
- Calories 950
- Fat 77g
- Carbs 53g
- Fiber 17g
- Sugar 11g
- Protein 22g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Preheat the oven to 400℉ (200℃). Grease a baking sheet with nonstick spray.
- Reserve a few broccoli florets, then place the remaining broccoli, chickpeas, Brussels sprouts, sweet potato, and tofu on the baking sheet in individual piles. Drizzle with the olive oil and season with salt, pepper, and chili powder. Bake for 25 minutes, until the vegetables are tender and the tofu is browned.
- Make the dressing: In a large mason jar, combine the hummus, lemon juice, olive oil, thyme, salt, pepper, and water. Stir to combine.
- Add the reserved raw broccoli, the roasted broccoli, sweet potato, chickpeas, Brussels sprouts, tofu, and spinach and screw on the lid.
- Store in the refrigerator until ready to eat, up to 5 days.
- Give the mason jar a good shake to mix and use a fork or spoon to stir as needed.