97% would make again
Pumpkin Pie Bites
featured in 5 Pumpkin Dishes To Enjoy This Fall
for 12 servings
- 15 oz pumpkin puree (425 g), 1 can
- 12 oz evaporated milk (355 mL), 1 can
- ¾ cup sugar (150 g)
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon, extra for taste
- ¼ teaspoon ground cloves
- ½ teaspoon ground ginger
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 2 eggs
- 2 pie crusts, refrigerated
- whipped cream
- ice cream
- Calories 243
- Fat 11g
- Carbs 33g
- Fiber 2g
- Sugar 14g
- Protein 5g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- In a bowl, mix the dry ingredients thoroughly.
- Add the eggs and pumpkin, and mix.
- Gradually add the evaporated milk, mixing constantly.
- Preheat oven to 350°F (180˚C).
- With a jar lid, cut 12 4-inch (10 cm) circles out of the pie crust. Press into each of the cups of a greased muffin tin.
- Pierce the bottoms of the crust gently with a fork.
- Fill each pie crust to the top with filling.
- Bake for 20-30 minutes, until top of crust becomes golden brown.
- Add your favorite ice cream or whipped cream with a pinch of cinnamon powder.