97% would make again
Sausage & Egg Breakfast Cups
featured in 5 Low-Carb Breakfasts
Inspired by marksdailyapple.com
for 4 servings
- 1 lb ground sausage (455 g), pork, chicken, or turkey
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- ¼ teaspoon onion powder
- ¼ teaspoon paprika
- ¼ teaspoon dried parsley
- 6 eggs
- shredded cheddar cheese, to taste
- spinach, chopped
- tomato, diced
- Calories 502
- Fat 39g
- Carbs 2g
- Fiber 0g
- Sugar 1g
- Protein 33g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Mix sausage, salt, pepper, garlic powder, onion powder, paprika, and dried parsley in a bowl until well combined.
- Grease a muffin tin and start to form shells with the sausage mix. Cover the sides and leave room in the middle for the eggs.
- In a separate bowl, mix the eggs, salt, and pepper.
- Pour egg mixture into the middle of each cup.
- Top with shredded cheese, tomatoes, spinach, or toppings of your choice.
- Bake at 350°F (180°C) for 30 minutes.