Slow Cooker Chicken & Biscuits
This comforting and hearty meal is the perfect hands off dinner plan. Tender and juicy chicken is slow-cooked along side carrots and potatoes and a blend of savory spices. Biscuit dough finishes this dish off for a filling meal all in one scoop.
for 5 servings
- 3 chicken breasts, diced
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- 2 cups broccoli florets (300 g)
- 2 cups baby carrots (240 g), diced
- 21 oz condensed cream of chicken soup (595 mL)
- 1 can refrigerated biscuit
- Calories 675
- Fat 23g
- Carbs 67g
- Fiber 6g
- Sugar 12g
- Protein 49g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Place the chicken in a 7-quart (6 ½ liters) slow cooker. Sprinkle on salt & pepper.
- Add the veggies and condensed soup, and mix thoroughly.
- Cook on high for 3 hours.
- Rip biscuit dough into small pieces, and drop evenly over chicken. Cook an additional hour.
- Don't just wing it -- plan it! Use our meal planner tool in the Tasty app. Download here.