89% would make again
Spicy Masala Veggie Burgers
featured in 6 Burger Recipes You Cannot Resist
for 6 servings
- 2 red potatoes, finely chopped
- 2 large carrots, finely chopped
- ½ bell pepper, finely chopped
- ½ cup corn (90 g)
- ½ cup edamame (80 g)
- ½ cup oats (45 g)
- ½ teaspoon ginger
- ½ teaspoon turmeric
- 1 teaspoon garam masala
- ¼ teaspoon mustard seed
- ½ teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon oil
- Calories 163
- Fat 6g
- Carbs 23g
- Fiber 3g
- Sugar 2g
- Protein 4g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Finely chop two red potatoes, and two large carrots. Sauté in a little oil for a few minutes.
- Add the bell pepper, corn, and edamame. Continue to cook until the potatoes are soft.
- In a food processor, grind the oats until they are a grainy powder.
- Add the veggies, olive oil, and spices. Blend.
- Shape the mixture into patties, and fry, grill, bake, or freeze them for later!
- Serve with toppings of choice! (Topping in this video: Vegan mayo, mustard, ketchup, dill pickles, onion, lettuce, tomatoes, and avocado.)