93% would make again
Spinach Artichoke Mac & Cheese
featured in Spinach And Artichoke 4 Ways
This spinach artichoke mac and cheese is a cheesy and comforting twist on a classic dish. With tender macaroni, creamy cheese sauce, and a tangy spinach and artichoke dip, this dish is sure to be a crowd-pleaser. Try it today for a delicious and indulgent meal.
May 15, 2023
for 3 servings
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 5 oz spinach (145 g)
- 1 cup artichoke heart (170 g), drained
- 3 cups milk (720 mL)
- 2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 2 teaspoons black pepper, freshly ground
- 2 cups elbow macaroni (200 g)
- ¾ cup shredded cheddar cheese (75 g)
- 3 cups shredded mozzarella cheese (300 g), divided
- Calories 742
- Fat 24g
- Carbs 99g
- Fiber 38g
- Sugar 14g
- Protein 27g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Preheat oven to 450°F (230°C).
- In a large pan, melt the butter. Add garlic, and spinach cooking until spinach is wilted. Add artichoke hearts.
- Slowly add the milk, salt, and pepper. Stir until milk is boiling.
- Add the macaroni, cooking until the milk coats the macaroni like a glaze.
- Add the cheddar and 2 cups (200g) of mozzarella, stirring until the cheese is completely melted.
- Sprinkle the remaining mozzarella on top.
- Bake for 7 minutes, until cheese is bubbly and golden brown.