93% would make again
Spinach Artichoke Ravioli Bake
featured in Spinach Pasta Vs. Zucchini Pasta
for 10 servings
- 8 oz cream cheese (225 g)
- 1 ½ cups shredded mozzarella cheese (150 g)
- 5 oz spinach (25 g), cooked and chopped
- 16 oz artichoke heart (455 g)
- ½ cup grated parmesan cheese (55 g)
- ¾ cup sour cream (170 g)
- 1 cup milk (240 mL)
- 20 oz frozen ravioli (570 g)
- Calories 340
- Fat 21g
- Carbs 26g
- Fiber 2g
- Sugar 3g
- Protein 13g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Preheat the oven to 375ºF (190ºC).
- In a large bowl, mix together the cream cheese, mozzarella, spinach, artichoke hearts, Parmesan cheese, sour cream, and milk.
- Pour a third of the spinach artichoke mixture in a large glass baking dish and spread it evenly over the bottom.
- Line the tray with half of the frozen ravioli, spread more sauce over the top, then add the rest of the ravioli and cover with the remaining sauce.
- Bake for 30–35 minutes, or until browned.